I have a question about Gift Membership
How do I redeem a Gift Membership?
- Please click here to open the gift membership redemption page.
- You will need to enter your e-mail address, the redemption code you received by e-mail, and your country. Then click Continue.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page, and you can begin using your membership immediately. For a general introduction to sending our e-cards, please click here.
I would like to purchase Gift Membership for someone else
Gift Membership is a great way to introduce someone to the joy of sending our cards – and you don't even have to be a member yourself to send a gift to someone else.
There are two ways of sending Gift Membership. You can use the Gift Shop, or if you're a member yourself, you can attach Gift Membership to any card you send.
Using the Gift Shop
- Click the Gift Shop link at the top of any page, and click "Add to Basket" opposite Gift Membership.
- In the pop-up window, enter the number of gift memberships you would like to send. If you are not logged on then you'll also be asked for your country.
- Click "Add to Gift Basket".
- You can now add other gifts to the Gift Basket, or proceed to checkout in the usual way.
- Once your payment has been received and processed, your recipient will be sent a special card which includes a redemption code to allow them to activate their membership.
Add Gift Membership to any e-card
- Log-on and select the e-card you would like to send, just as you normally do.
- On the Send a Card page, check the box to include a gift membership, personalise your card as usual, and then click Send.
- Select if you want to give a one or a two year membership. Click Continue.
- Follow the directions on the secured payment page to finish purchasing the gift.
- You will be directed to a payment confirmation page once we successfully process your payment. Your recipient will be sent the e-card and provided with a redemption code to enable them to activate their membership.
If the intended recipient of your gift is already a member of jacquielawson.com, then unfortunately it's not possible to send them Gift Membership.
Sending a gift membership via the Gift Shop only allows you to send one year. If you'd like to send two years then you have to be a member yourself and add the gift to an e-card you send.
You can manage your gift purchases on the Order History page. This page lists all your Gift Memberships which have not yet been redeemed, and includes facilities to change the recipients and re-send the notification e-mail. Please note that once a Gift Membership has been redeemed, it disappears from this list.
I need to edit or resend a Gift Membership
You can do this from the Order History page. The procedure for re-sending or changing the recipient of a Gift Membership is the same as that for Advent Calendars and other gifts. Please click here for instructions.
To contact our helpline directly please select the third option above, or please feel free to send us a snail mail.