How do I redeem a Gift Membership?
- Please click here to open the gift membership redemption page.
- You will need to enter your e-mail address, the redemption code you received by e-mail, and your country. Then click Continue.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page, and you can begin using your membership immediately. For a general introduction to sending our e-cards, please click here.
I would like to purchase Gift Membership for someone else
Gift Membership is a great way to introduce someone to the joy of sending our cards – and you don't even have to be a member yourself to send a gift to someone else.
There are two ways of sending Gift Membership. You can use the Gift Shop, or if you're a member yourself, you can attach Gift Membership to any card you send.
Using the Gift Shop
- Click the Gift Shop link at the top of any page, and click "Add to Basket" opposite Gift Membership.
- In the pop-up window, enter the number of gift memberships you would like to send. If you are not logged on then you'll also be asked for your country.
- Click "Add to Gift Basket".
- You can now add other gifts to the Gift Basket, or proceed to checkout in the usual way.
- Once your payment has been received and processed, your recipient will be sent a special card which includes a redemption code to allow them to activate their membership.
Add Gift Membership to any e-card
- Log-on and select the e-card you would like to send, just as you normally do.
- On the Send a Card page, check the box to include a gift membership, personalise your card as usual, and then click Send.
- Select if you want to give a one or a two year membership. Click Continue.
- Follow the directions on the secured payment page to finish purchasing the gift.
- You will be directed to a payment confirmation page once we successfully process your payment. Your recipient will be sent the e-card and provided with a redemption code to enable them to activate their membership.
You can manage your gift purchases on the Order History page – for example, this includes facilities to change the recipient of a gift which has not been redeemed.
If the intended recipient of your gift is already a member of jacquielawson.com, then unfortunately it's not possible to send them Gift Membership.
Sending a gift membership via the Gift Shop only allows you to send one year. If you'd like to send two years then you have to be a member yourself and add the gift to an e-card you send.
I need to edit or resend a Gift Membership
The procedure for re-sending or changing the recipient of a Gift Membership is the same as that for Advent Calendars and other gifts. please click here for instructions.