- Terms of Service -- This agreement describes the rules of using our website. By using our site, you attest that you agree to our Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree, please discontinue use of the website. View our Terms & Conditions.
- Data Retention -- We retain information collected from you on our platforms only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the information was received (such as billing information and usage information), or for as long as the data holds a value to our business (such as to enable us to analyse types of ecards sent). Our guidelines describe which data is held, and how long that data will be stored prior to deletion or obfuscation. Personally identifiable information (PII) is not retained by us when a user has been inactive for twenty-five months.
- Data Security -- We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorised access, to maintain data security and to use the information we collect online correctly and securely. However, please note that transmission over the Internet or wireless networks and the electronic storage of information cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure by any website.
- UK Tax Strategy -- This document, provides an overview of the tax strategy, tax policy and risk management of Microcourt. Read our full UK Tax Strategy.
- Accessibility -- Electronic greeting cards can be a great help and source of entertainment to disabled and elderly users, both as senders and as recipients, and we are committed to ensuring that in designing and programming our website, we take into account the accessibility needs of the elderly and disabled. Please contact us if you have a question or comment regarding the accessibility of our website.