I have a question about Screensavers
We regret that our Screensavers are no longer available or supported.
Unfortunately they no longer work with some modern devices and operating systems, and for technical reasons we are unable to continue to maintain them. The information below is provided for the benefit of anyone who has previously downloaded one of our screensavers, but we regret we cannot assist further with any problems which may occur.
How to remove a screensaver
- Right-click on a blank area of your desktop, and click Personalize in the menu which pops up.
- Click Screensaver in the bottom right hand corner.
- From the list of screensavers, choose an alternate screen saver (or None from the top of the list), then click OK.
Apple Mac Computers
- Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- From the menu that drops down, select System Preferences.
- Click on the Desktop/Screensaver icon.
- Select Screensaver at the top of the window.
- Select our screensaver from the list on the left hand side of the window.
- Click on the Options button directly below the preview of the screensaver.
- Select Delete and confirm that you want to delete our screensaver.
Did this answer your question?